Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
In case you needed proof that Peta is literal scum.
Not to mention that in a 2010 inspection conducted by a VDACS veterinarian, it was discovered that 84 percent of the animals Peta took in were killed within 24 hours. [source]
Being one, I can vouch that 99.9% of vegitarians believe PETA is actual pond scum
Don’t be so insulting. Pond scum is far superior to PETA.
Stay tuned for next year when PETA campaign to change the name of ‘pond scum’ to ‘water fairies’ and release a series of incredibly sexist and exploitative ads to protect it as part of a smokescreen for where their funds are going, why they’re supporting terrorists and what happened to this years’ lot of “rescued” animals.
why the fuck do most anime openings have english words tied into them what if american cartoons starting doing that too like can you imagine turning on spongebob one day and WHO LIVES IN A 翔太のお尻 UNDER THE SEA
who the fuck changed it from pineapple to shota ass
One of the warriors, whose name is Alisha, and who is not a woman or a man, and who is Doug’s partner, and who has a dog…
The question has been posed: what if Alisha’s dog is also a giant, and Carlos rides it? This had better be true. I liked the idea a lot, so I had to scribble it.
This dog is based on a canaan dog, a breed of Middle-Eastern origin that can survive well in a desert climate.
Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
Well this was just beautiful